One element of really good sleep is to find the pillow that suits you. Pillows are very personal, and it's hard to find the right one sometimes. Of course, part of choosing a pillow is to choose one that's made from the right "filling." If you're in the market for a new pillow and are looking for something made from natural material, you'll be interested in the pillows made by Smart Silk.
We never sleep alone. We spend about a third of our lives in bed and that bed is a haven for dust mites. In fact, duvets, mattresses and pillows are the home to millions of dust mites because of the warm and humid environment that allows them to dine on human skin flakes.Now that just makes you feel like crawling into bed, doesn't it! :) Happily, Smart Silk has done the research and development for you and can provide you with a comfortable and mite-less sleep!
SmartSilk™ serves as a natural barrier and actually repels the mites. SmartSilk™ bedding products have been proven to kill dust mites by removing the heat and moisture the bugs need to survive. They are the first and only all natural bedding to be certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and the Asthma Society of Canada.
SmartSilk™ Bedding is:
- Naturally 100% hypo-allergic - does not trigger feather-related allergic reactions
- Rich with the protein sericin - the best choice for those with skin allergies
- Inhospitable to dust mites - a great relief to allergy sufferers
- Inhospitable to bed bugs - a great relief to us all
- Able to wick away excessive moisture - ideal for those affected by night sweats, or mild incontinence
- A fire retardant - ideal for crib bedding
- Resistant to mold & mildew and is one of the strongest natural fibers - durable, long lasting
- Light in weight and will not take on body odor - luxurious, soft, comfortable
- A temperature regulator - gives you warmth when it is cold and cools you down when warm
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ - confidence you can trust
As you can see, there are a lot of benefits to silk in your bedding.
We received 2 queen sized Smart Silk pillows. Right away, I appreciated the lack of "off-gassing smell" often associated with new items. We are a family with allergies and asthma, so we really liked the thought of having "certified asthma and allergy friendly" pillows on our bed. I really like the pillow for when I'm having my quiet time - reading/napping on the couch (when I get the chance!). Because I've had whiplash several times :( I need a special support for sleeping, and I found this pillow squished a little too much for me. My husband, who likes a much softer pillow than me, liked the Smart Silk pillow and has been sleeping on it. As well, when there are little visitors in our bed (frequently!), they go for the Smart Silk pillow - I think it would make an excellent pillow for a child as it's natural fibers and temperature regulation qualities help even the little people get a better sleep!
Enter to win a set of 2 Smart Silk pillows in your choice of size (standard, queen or king)!! To enter, you must do 3 things: visit the Smart Silk website and comment on a feature or benefit of silk bedding, follow Smart Silk on Twitter and like Smart Silk on Facebook. As well, you'll get extra points for liking us on Facebook!
a Rafflecopter giveaway